Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Walking through the mall, coding, modding my bow…

Will head out to the mall soon. After that, to code a bit. Also modding my bow with a micro quiver I’m making myself. It will be held around each arrow by Velcro: 4 patches of loops and a strip of hooks. In an earlier post I related that I will be replacing my damaged arrow nocks and fletchings. Need to buy some UHU glue later.

Talked to kids stirring up trouble in mindspace. Told them how precarious life is, how many don’t make it and half of those that do are suffering to make a living, even to survive. Unfortunately, some ‘clever’ people have dug up their own prophecy and are raging against Christians as it turned out negative.

Wearing my MudMan Solar. There won’t be a moon on its display for over 24 hours probably. Ex-GF is in trouble with William again. I’m not a capable person otherwise I would rescue her from her servitude. She is British, tho and so bound to serve the monarchy. There is intrigue everywhere in these end times. The solution is to approach every problem simply and rudimentarily. Applying love in small doses. This will help William as well, eventually. Last night we urged forgiveness towards mind criminals as opposed to animals who never truly forgive.

My archery spare parts should arrive tomorrow. I got Elmer’s glue-all which I found is not very suitable for fletching aluminum arrows. At least it was cheap and can find other uses. William acted out and many people were hurt. They should not take orders from him anymore, hopefully. Going in short hops of love and kindness, hopefully to stop the UK rampage.

No comments:

Post a Comment