Tuesday, September 10, 2024

A humbler me…

This rainy Malaysian morning finds me at home. Later in the afternoon, will be at the shoebox, vegetating. Managed to complete my daily routine with less prevention. May do some coding later. Want to go walking but maybe after we get to the new place.

Wearing my Protrek on Casio Velcro. Not many people think it’s a good watch but it is pretty darn hi-tech and original, from my regular AD. Just that it’s big, CBP, and a bit ugly. Was the only model I could afford, at the time, 650RM.


Recorded my guitar fitted with cheap Ziko strings. Sounded okay. May post it up tomorrow.


With my current financial position I no longer wish for luxuries like a MacBook or a new watch. Gone are the days of thoroughly enjoying myself. Lean times lie ahead and it requires a humbler me. Humbleness is cultivated, a conscious decision more than something imposed. It took me a long time to consolidate and become less of a ‘stuff’ monster / hoarder / speculator.

Yesterday, I thought up a tennis innovation idea involving just tape. Tape that tapers smooth to rough. It could find multiple uses. Thinking something rough under the tape which will be thin. Or maybe a kind of gauze that roughens as stretched. Think I can prototype it on my own from surgical tape.

...

Been theming my xubuntu netbook over at the shoebox. Using "DoorMaker" XFCE theme, which is quite retro. Feels good, with a Japanese wave pattern wallpaper. Think I will keep Ubuntu for the long run. Everything works well.

More attacks rain down from the hell-bound Liew witches. There's no solution other than to do them in and maybe bear the consequences even as they attack using newborns spiked with sin through their parents. A time of trouble indeed.

We gave the Liew witches an ultimatum since they were cats on a hot tin roof all the time. Accept ONE punishment, choose big or small. Then that's quits between us. They chose small, so we took away their ability to declare. Not 100% sure what that meant but God decreed it from long ago.

Been gassy and my tummy, upset all day today. Can't wait to get home to the bigger house before I have an accident!


Liew witches broke their contract and are suffering. Not sure how it goes from here. Proving that there is a heaven and a God.

No comments:

Post a Comment