Sunday, September 8, 2024

Lots of things to get fixed at home…

I fixed my guitar with new strings, fixed my racket, am fixing my arrows. Couldn’t fix the PC, so that’s gone. Need to fix my diver’s watch at some point or just not wear it outright as the crown tube is almost stripped. Fixed the telepathy or so it seems. We grew out eyebrow and pube hair. Tomorrow, will another dirty secret come to light and fowl up our plan?

Raining after a quick and simple dinner of takeout noodles. Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. Did my regular exercise and ran briefly so am feeling healthier. Tomorrow, to stay up for the Apple event at 12-1am. Not sure of the start time.

Lots of kids and babies in the mind right now. May have to inquire of their issues. Write more later.


Managed to make a video review of the Ziko guitar strings from China. Turned out quite well. The Boya v20 mics were good. Went out to breakfast with Dad. Some time to kill before psych clinic. Arguments in mindspace. Some people wrecked their lives and are pushing on me for sustenance because I’m kind.

I got curious and put on the Ziko trebles as well, ditching the Savarez kristals. Overall a nice sounding set. Playable but not superlative.

No comments:

Post a Comment