Sunday, September 1, 2024

Plans for the month ahead…

About a week till my Arip jab at the psych clinic. Need to go to the bank soon to keep up my monthly payment of $1 to Eksentrika, a local online book merchant that hosts some of my stories. Last night, somebody from Washington downloaded Mss2, my best story collection, free on FreeLunch.my along with many other short / flash fiction stories. I may put up Lttt again. It’s quite a good read.

Planning to take a 2 hour walk somewhere every week. Workout every morning or evening. Run twice a week. Keeping to a rigid schedule is difficult due to my preventors. Also thinking of buying ~3 affordable watch straps around 40RM apiece. Having extra straps makes wearing watches more fun.


I ran a bit earlier which was invigorating. Designing a tennis stroke trainer worn on wrist. It was from one of my very general ideas that never saw fruition. Now, in retirement, I have it in home-make-able form. Will buy a sweat wristband soon and cut up a plastic bottle. Maybe I will make a video of it.
 
Also invented a portable tennis wall from mesh kept under tension by having 2 layers and tensor cords. May need a tool to tense the mesh.


Talked about the powers and principalities and how the (former) kings and lords of the middle east are waiting for their thrones, projecting power through spiritual upmanship. How Malaysia is in a crossfire / at a crossroads of political and economic squeezing and blackmail. What the motive behind the annexation of Kuwait was, and the war in Ukraine. Evil hops from dirty place to dirty place, sometimes dragging the faithful thru the muck, one sin at a time.

Had a shower, brushed. Wearing my MudMan solar 9300, my bossest watch. Bought it for its moonphase and compass. Was around $125 shipped. Didn’t do any coding so far today. 15 days left to complete CLX.
 
Took my meds and had a latte. Coding going slow but steady. Learning console escape sequences. One or two hours to cobble something together that's useful. Used 3-man plugs to stem the evil nerve wreckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment