Saturday, August 31, 2024

Relaxing after 2 days of hard coding…

I put in a lot of time into CHR and YAK this past week. Late tonight, will be coding CLX. You can find my 4 python apps on FreeLunch.my/apps but not yet CLX, my cli browser script. It’s an hour or so till I do the Bash scripting over Lynx, that I’d been putting off. Feeling satisfied tho prevented, a little oppressed. Worries over my health. Minor concerns. When will the Rapture occur? A major concern, There is a light rain outside and I will take my meds late, stay up past midnight. Take a Rivotril to sleep.

Been wearing my Seiko diver more lately, and combing my hair back. Presenting a good image is important. I am treated better for it. Sometimes I see poor homeless people and the stigma attached to them as they wander into shops or train stations in search of some shelter, food or fortune. Poverty is a huge problem these latter days. The degree of it is increasing.

My health situation is more or less stable. I am able to function okay. Having half a right hand, I mean some fingers are weakened due to the telepathy, is worrying. But we’ll see if the Rapture comes in time to save me from total loss and an early grave.

Tomorrow is a new month. And in the ABY, a pivotal one. Could be an event in the Middle East, and witchcraft (negative powers) may seem to dominate. Stoutness of heart is called for, and a lot of innocence. Will get back to work now…
 
...
 
Getting late. Just brushed and took my meds along with a sedative. Will stay awake till midnight to see what I can code in 1 1/2 hours. Deadline 16 September 2024. There is an atmosphere of hope around my mindspace as I write my 5th and final program. This web browser is something I promised months ago but never got round to making.

Have 200RM left to spend over the next 3 1/2 weeks. Being less materialistic, making do with what I have. Developing an addiction to rose syrup bandung (rose syrup and fresh milk on ice). I think it does something for my physiology, as do bird eye peppers, and dried salt prune + water for constipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment