Friday, August 30, 2024

Went on a long walk, coding ongoing...

Felt good to get active again after more than a week of being sedentary at home. Didn't buy or eat anything out, just had an iced chocolate drink to rehydrate. Heading out on long walks is healing. Washed up a bit and am relaxing in a/c. We will be having curry for lunch.

Found some code online to do horizontal text marquee scrolling in Bash. Will carry on working on CLX, my Lynx wrapper, soon. The reason I'm making this app is that many

Heading over to the shoebox for a bit. Took a much-needed shower and changed into fresh clothes. Earlier I shaved and trimmed so look neater. Debugged YAK against my better judgement and fixed one of the last few bugs: the sample scrub-playback order. The last one will probably be a progress indicator but that's not easy to make given my text-based approach in Tk.

At the shoebox now. Had some snacks and coffee. Making the progress bar is slow-going. Involves some Math which I'm not very good at. Think the max value and the step amount and frequency is important. Not really a huge problem.

Late night now. Have to take my meds and brush. Helped make noodles for dinner earlier. Will carry on coding a little bit as the progress bar is non-essential as is my browser project. Talked a lot in the mindspaces tho. We are entering times of great trouble. Used a PC cable tie to grip my bow dampener as it was too skinny for the mount hole. Fit just right. I love compound bows / bows in general. The progress indicator is probably the final feature I will add.

Found a guide to threading pydub. Soon the progress bar will be done. But it’s already past midnight. Large movements of Liew witch forces in the mindspaces, kids, babies, stooges etc.

...

It's Merdeka morning here in Malaysia. I have almost completed adding features to YAK which will reach v1.0.0b today. Will be heading out for lunch. Worked out earlier.  CLX will have to wait for later tonight.

Pretty hot day. Am cooling down in a/c. In an hour, will be at the shoebox. YAK's progress bar is inching along. Not sure how to regulate it properly but it shows up and moves(!)

Decided not to head out as I wanted to get the progress bar working. It now moves at almost the right length and speed. Want to improve it before dinner, then may code CLX around 10-11pm. Liew witchy forces demoralized and bashing my efforts. They can see their future in hell as one by one, the odds stack up in God’s favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment