Thursday, October 3, 2024

Counting money and spending it…

About an hour till we head out to drop Mom off at clinic. Sis and the Liew witchy 6 acting up due to their frustrations. There is pain-giving and rotting being doled out by the evil forces opposed to God. But that’s depressing. Really, I’m counting my koppins towards an important purchase… or not.

Many have inquired of my finances, seeing I have some nice things. And maybe an AirPods 4 is too nice for an unemployed guy to own. But I’m working on my flute tutorials, to get good at it soon and publish them on YouTube this month. Then, next month, on my birthday or close to it, to get the ‘Pods. If my videos are a hit, I may pamper myself earlier. So counting out my spare money:

I have 300RM saved already. In 3 weeks, I will have 450RM more. The ‘Pods are 600RM, which leaves me with 150RM spare. I will get 100RM from Dad in mid November so my emergency stash will be 250RM. Pretty low, but I have 500RM in my carry along. There is also the financing option which I may explore. 99RM a month is highly affordable.

I don’t know exactly why I need AirPods. Maybe buying it would be a mistake. More later.


Today is rather dismal. And my mood is pretty low as I type this. Can feel the weight of people with burdens being heaped on me. I tried to talk about the unfolding prophecy of God and finish off with some light-hearted activities for everyone but I think the Americans aren't as hopeful about their situation in the end times. I may not have time to play much flute as it stands.

We were talking and came to the conclusion that having something special (extra special) for one's own is an important motivator of happiness. We can't change who we are and what we do but we can have a better quality of life along the way. Myself, will be pleased with my DiZi and AirPods. I will also have my trusty Parker Jotter and end-times "Omega" underwear.

Feeling uneasy and pessimistic together with a bunch of women whose children were used to bear attacks. Need to talk on this as well. I recommend providing them funds to buy stuff and / or travel. My firm belief is that possessions are important when suffering. Especially possessions that allow a person to connect with others or his talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment