Friday, October 4, 2024

The long wait in the dark night…

The machinations of war are rolling in the middle east. Everything is uncertain. In the midst of the turmoil, my health hangs by a piece of string not a thread -yet. Telepathy is a daily occurrence and emotional rest is hard to come by. But then, people are dying out there and starving. Bruce Lee had it rough but rose up to become a master. Steven Seagal was just a cook before he turned action movie hero and a master himself. Overcoming obstacles is what I must do. And I should have a fair chance of that.

It may be 4 years till the 7th trumpet. Mere months till the Rapture of the church. The timeframe cannot be more than another 4 years at the rate wars are going. Last night we talked about being saved for Christ or any God of your chosen religion. This morning, spent some time talking about Jesus as a certainty, just as Lucifer is an anti-certainty. The only 2 things needed to see into prophecy and thru the deception is Christ vs Antichrist. A bit of Bible / Koran searching would help too.

I am still being persecuted for “animal husbandry” from telepathic mind control and an accident / misjudgment that happened when I was 17. Of course, I was not guilty otherwise I would have been destroyed by now but many kids who can’t think right are on my back and the exaggerations continue.

...

My ex-GF and I started making plans to meet up again before the end. Her health is not very good either but she claims to want a man -again. Maybe this time it will work out. I shared my invention -the mobile tennis wall, with her and she's optimistic about our chances to make some money and go on a honeymoon of sorts. Maybe a cruise round Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment