Saturday, October 5, 2024

Playing my guitars, being a mind cop, hopes for the future, my new earbuds…

This weekend is full of fun and some much needed togetherness. Although there is human tragedy now in Lebanon, a spark of hope is kept alive, even through the sorcery over Asia and the West. Found some comfort picking on my new Kepma Mini. IIRC got this travel size guitar circa 2 weeks ago.

No progress yet on the portable tennis wall. It’s an idea to file away for the future, I guess, since the witchy Liews want to crush all my dreams. Was thinking of using packing air sacs. Covering them with a netting of thickish stiffer plastic. Have to wait till EOM for funds to make the prototype. May cost 100RM+ all in all.

More later…

The QCY t20 earbuds just arrived and are charging. Will take an hour probably, as these are less advanced compared to big brand ones. The fit is a little on the big side and the case is less svelte. I think everything is much beefier compared to the slim ZUZG I bought for Mom on impulse, last month. The case lid feel is nice and the process of pulling out and inserting the stems is so ASMR. Will test the sound quality soon.

Meanwhile, I’ve been checking up on the tennis wall materials. I may need to spend circa 50RM to cover our gate and turn it into a hitting surface. Both pics are off Shopee.



Some wonder why I share my ideas with the world. It’s because friends and charity are better than wealth overflowing. I could be selfish and afford a Rolex but I’d rather make someone happy they can eat 2 square meals a day. Last week, at the LRT, beggars arguing with one another over rights to eats. I couldn’t bear to be selfish after hearing those harsh words lined with pain.


Mass action against the Liews, fronted by Allen, apparently -one of our childhood acquaintances. He had a high IQ and a hatred for the west / the Royals. We used special genetic triggering techniques to awaken and free souls lost to the witches’ demons. Not sure how it’ll go. Seems comical to fight mind wars.

Success in negotiating the Tribulation with umm… demons. Yea, the “enemy”. Quite sure we can agree to parcel out the Earth for a 7, and a thousand years peace if they fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment