Sunday, October 13, 2024

Haiku forever, my writing progresses, out for a walk…

Will head out to Amcorp for a walk soon. Looks like rain. Maybe not the best idea but I need exercise and healing.

Wrote a few pages of my Christian book and it’s getting exciting by this 3rd chapter. Want to finish it tonight, with the characters conflicting then all sharing love moving into chapter 4.

Successfully installed HaikuOS on my Aspire netbook. Pretty sweet. May be able to download Firefox for Haiku soon. Had been in the works since early last year. My mental disability prevented me from installing tricky stuff. Just vanilla Linux was all I could do.

Someone got my I-Ching book today. Cool. Had been some time since anyone read my writing. Dad lost his polarized sunglasses. Not sure if I should buy him another pair ASAP, as they were not cheap and finances are low for the next 10 days.

I have almost perfected my adjustable DiMou innovation. Flute sounds sweet and raspy like never before, no matter the humidity. Thought some cuts in the top substrate will allow for expansion but already it sounds nice.

Liew witches and British forces suffering one another over my mindspace. Should talk on this while at the shoebox this afternoon. I have 150RM disposable over the next 10 days. Next month, because of my birthday, I should have 700RM to spend.

Inconvenient to walk so I may run this evening after dinner, maybe at 7pm or so. Typing this from the shoebox in Falkon browser on Haiku OS. Works quite well, even plays YouTube. Would be nice to work on my book here but FreeBSD doesn't like my thumb drive. Spent all night trying to transfer files to my Linux partition which wouldn't work either.

Clamping down on Liew witchy 6's brains now. Hope everyone is okay(?) so shall we proceed.


Going for a long walk in KL this morning, in about half an hour. Dismantled much Liew witchy machinery that was bedevilling the West. Things are still dangerous, they have geniuses and seers sufficient to destroy flesh.

Didn’t make it to KL. Instead, I will be following the folks over to the shoebox where I’ll do some writing. Chapter 4 must wrap up tonight. Meanwhile, the Liew forces which number in the hundred or so, continue to test weak minds and hearts. There must be something I can do.


Had dinner just now. Mom cooked fish, pork, and choysum. Am attacking chapter 5 of my book, now past 6k words. 14k to go. The confrontation with the ‘sith witch’ will be interesting to write. Never dreamed I could produce a novella. It comes from a heart which has a tale to tell, a message for others, and fully believes in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment