Monday, October 14, 2024

Moths from the garden in my room, wrote too much and am burnt out…

For many months my room has been a haven to moths. Found out they’re called bagworm moths because their females never develop into full blown flying machines but remain as larvae in shaggy, woody bags looking like sarcophagi. I had a mind to coexist with these relatively harmless insects but tonight, I cleared them off the walls. It does feel nicer / more peaceful to be a king in my room again.

Less telepathy today permitted me to write. Wrote almost 2k words as of 9pm. Thinking of doing another 1.5k leading up to midnight but it’s quite hard on my damaged brain. At this rate, I should be done with my maiden novella on 21st October. The earlier the better. Hope everyone likes it and finds it useful.

Stopped for a rest until 10pm, work out. Then will take off the remaining sarcophagi with some tape instead of vacuuming which is laborious. Take my meds at 11pm, then write as much as I can until bed. Rest is so vital when one has a stroke.

Babies attacked my hand for clearing off mainly empty moth sarcophagi. As the Liew witchy 6 had made up a prophecy earlier that I spare insects and love them. They had gone on too long, these moths, so I had to remove them less a major infestation make my room unlivable. Already, a new male moth entered my room this night. It was a hard decision, kids. Sorry.

Drank a Cap Colombia coffee and will rest a bit now. Do some light computer work.

Midnight and I have yet to finish writing chp5. There is a spirit of unhappiness over me as I did not obey some key ‘prophecies’ over my life. I keep bouncing around in mindspace due to too many people trying to use me for some meaning in their lives. And it’s hard to pin down my next move or true feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment