Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Studying further the DiZi (bamboo flute), writing progresses…

Although I was trained to play the piano and nowadays write most of my songs on guitar, my instrument of choice, one I can play most songs on, is the Chinese bamboo flute, the DiZi.

I own a master grade instrument costing $100 which sounds really nice / full bodied. For reference, this short length of plain bamboo with no moving parts is more expensive than a relatively huge Yamaha c40 guitar built up of dozens of parts, requiring a plethora of factory tools and processing. Sometimes I wonder about free market business practices and how exclusive / in demand are DiZi players.


Worked on my Christian novella all morning, writing over 1k words. Another 1.7k to go before I can rest tonight. Went on a medium distance walk in light rain. Wore my trail runners. Felt good. The light rail experienced disruptions due perhaps to the heavy rain earlier. My hand is still under attack. Fought for my cousin who cheated his own people, so he may have a better life. Otherwise we all have to bear him. The mind is not the best place for solving your personal problems. Take it outside if and when you can.

Mom is making tofu for dinner. It’s expired since last week but we’re gonna eat it anyway. Offered to help microwave it with a soy and garlic gravy but she wants it boiled in sauce to be safe. Writing is going slow as the plot is now heavy with twists, promises, generally more complex. In this chapter, I explain how to read prophecy and why it’s often very symbolic, seems incomplete to our minds. Meanwhile the seekers are in distress / tribulation, as new love buds.

Wearing my Mudman solar. About 49mm in diameter, my biggest watch. I lost my Protrek somewhere or other, due to weak memory. I am only middle aged but forget out of ordinary things I do. I think this Mudman should be my go-to in the Rapture run-up. It’s built tough and never needs setting / battery replacements, has compass, thermometer, and moonphase. I can drop it or smash it and it will be fine. Some watches, tho expensive are too delicate / attractive to depend on in troubled times.

Next year’s horoscope sees me keeping to myself and working spiritually for God. It assumes 2024 is not my Rapture. Hopefully, that will take place in late December, 2 1/2 months away. These free predictions are from Master Paul Ng’s personal website.

Feeling the Liew witches’ anxiety levels rise. Why would anyone do so many crimes and dirty tricks when God’s gaze is upon them so heavily? It boggles. Maybe they thought they were more correct… Correctness does not equal salvation tho.


Getting late and time for a workout. Will resume writing at 11pm. Just a few hundred words to go in chapter 6. Spending it sowing some intrigue that will surface later in the second half of the book. Tempted to release the first half tomorrow and add the second half a week later.

Tomorrow, Dad has a heart checkup. He has an irregular heartbeat and so do Sis and Mom. I’m the only one without any problems. My deceased brother, Meng had large holes in his heart and soon died from its complications. The plot thickens…

The lore goes that evil from the west persuaded our families to cheat the guailo generations back and now who reaps the bounty of sin but the Liew witches who were behind every abuse of money. Smart, Liew 6, but so are we.

No comments:

Post a Comment