Wednesday, October 16, 2024

My MudMan Tough Solar, more writing hurdles to jump…

Was thinking that the current technology for tracking time is personified by the digital multifunction plastic watch. Wearing a mechanical timepiece is pure sentimentality, reserved for special occasions like celebrations, certain jobs, and parties. In a previous post, I selected the MudMan solar as my everyday watch. For my dress watch, I will probably wear my Swatch Sistem51 automatic. A fun, simple design which was affordable at 640RM. The MudMan was 570RM, 100RM cheaper than AD price, sourced from the grey market.

Am lagging behind schedule on my novella project. Need to finish chapter 6 in one hour from now or there’ll be no time to write the next chapter this afternoon-night.

Taking a break from writing my book, which is somehow quite intense and taxing. Hope Dad will supply us lunch. At the average reading speed, my novella should take 90 minutes to finish reading. A normal book used to take me 5-6 hours. I like shorter books.

Past noon and I haven’t started chp7. In 2+ hours we’ll be at the shoebox. Sis continues her act out in defiance of the British mind forces. I don’t know what to say to her except give her rewards and presents.

American forces acting out on me after the Liew witches lost parts of their mind through fibrillation. Rhymes with tribulation. Not sure why these westerners are acting up over nothing and who they support.


My analysis for writing chp7:
  • Men have XY, women have XX, Nobody has YY
  • X must be the key that unlocks the zipped genetic code
  • Men having Y are more diverse than women -they unlock more than them
  • Women having X only, are easier to unzip and less mutatable
  • You can engineer a woman from women
  • You can engineer a man from men
  • You cannot engineer a man from women
  • You can engineer a woman from men
  • Women birth men (and women too)
  • But before they did so, they had to come from a woman and/or man
  • Being logical, w+m->w is recursive so better m->w, the story of Eden
  • Y sperm swim faster than X sperm as X is much bigger than Y
  • Producing X and Y, men are more intelligent
  • Producing X, women are more dependent and subservient
  • As evolution progresses, women therefore predispose sexual emancipation
  • Men on the other hand, predispose sexual fidelity
  • Both possessing X, men and women feel guilty about their evolutionary direction
  • Towards the end of the species, sexual confusion should occur
  • Hatred of one another comes from this sexual confusion, obscuring societal roles
  • “Love of most will wax cold”
Should be a very info-dump chapter. Watching Jon Cahn preaching about 2020 as the beginning of the judgement of God, while writing.

Wrote 600 words in half an hour. 1/3 way to finishing chp7. Enter the uber witches!

Wearing my Swatch Sistem tonight as it gets late and once again I seem unable to close a chapter started on the same day. Taking a break for 15 minutes. Meds to come soon after. Feeling a bit pressured to write a highly intellectual, quality novella in just 12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment