Thursday, October 17, 2024

Planning my writing…

Chapter 7 is proving a toughie. Had to write an outline as well as an analysis for it - the only time in the book so far. Meanwhile, disturbed minds continue to surf the mindspaces, giving out harm and depressive tendencies. Madness prevalent in these end times. Will see what we can do for lunch. Then to wrap up today’s writing. Tonight, will make a start on chp8…

Going out for lunch soon. Have to coiffure and put on underwear. Will write from the shoebox in Haiku OS. The chapter outline goes roughly:
  • sexual evolution
  • homosexuality
  • when a woman throws her heart away, sexual deception tactics of witchcraft
  • when a man goes dead to love, going mad / violent like the ancient gods
  • the healing power of togetherness
  • romance and fidelity
Will try to write while at the shoebox, finish the job there as well.

8pm and no progress writing. I did release my draft MS at: FreeLunch.my/ExploreBible.pdf to ease the tension it was creating on me and others. It is a groundbreaking interpretation of many gospel concepts told in story form, with ordinary ‘sinful’ Christians as characters. Similar to the Celestine Prophecy which I own, but with much more doctrine and Math. There is also a brief pre-sex scene.

Decided to make some notes for tomorrow’s writing chp8:
  • Why the metal man shows no Islamic / Asian empire tho they did invade and conquer the middle east
  • Christianity is inclusive -the most inclusive religion on Earth
  • The roots of Abrahamic faith / Ishmael and Isaac.

...

A new day and a lot of writing quota to get done. I went for a run early after a lengthy sleep. Targeting 22nd of October 2024 for release of my novella. It will have about 20k words / 90+ pages. Hope Dad buys lunch.

Making my MS so-far, public on Facebook was a good decision. Get these important teachings out there rather than count my royalties. Jesus would approve. The pressure over me (to succeed) is less as well. Drank some coffee, almost 10am and no writing yet done.

Got cleaned quite easily and combed my hair down with Bad Lab. Took a brief hot shower with no soap. Have on my MudMan solar -my Rapture watch (if I am to be raptured). Read about the water shortage threat on CNN. I will use less water for my showers and washing up despite its relaxing effect.

Going to the mall for lunch soon. No time to write. Will make notes instead. Feeling happy in the moment. Life is still worth living for its comforts and good works. Writing the intro to my book:

"Exploration" is the result of several years' talking about the Bible with people of various beliefs, in Spirit. The questions of faith they asked of me, I tried my best to reply. Writing some of it down on my blog, my Facebook etc. Until now, it had not been compiled into a book. And I did so without attempting to gain fame or money, (as the eBook /  PDF is 100% free) but to be able to hand it to someone seeking, and say here -read this. I hope the reader enjoyed the ride through these pages. I tried to write a page-turner as well as a Bible-explainer and hope I succeeded in both!

C. K. Yap
October 2024
Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment