Wednesday, August 26, 2026

3am and wide awake -again...

I managed to work out at 2am+ and am feeling good. Ate up some leftover yogurt. We did a session of analysis in which I tried to prove God's existence, the universe's creation, the possibilities of a multiverse, what exactly is Allah who is not Jesus' father, nor the Father, nor YHWH etc. We talked a lot about basic physics, e=mc^2 and v = f.lambda, and how gravity is really magneto-gravity (dark) which contrasts with electo-magnetism (light). We talked about meaningful reality, how we don't see beyond horizons thus assuming a flat earth, likewise we don't see beyond magneto-gravity so we cannot know more of Heaven than Allah. Allah is the gate of heaven. There may be many gates, but we know and experience just one. Every universe has its god -and ours was evil until YHWH intervened thru the opportune entry of Iblees the cowardly angel of truth / light.

To any religious person, I do apologize for offending anyone. It was a lively discussion in which we discussed the very big and very small physics effects and how the observer theory is mostly correct (quantum mechanics). Many returned from this short sermon full of the love of the Divine One. May all your religions bring you peace! Happy birthday to Mohammed, peace be upon him. We talked a lot on his birthday, like it was blessed.

. . .

There is peace for now and I am doing some light coding -think I got things mixed up tho the code is simple and neat. It is the indices of ccT -the component node list of lists.

Drank lotsa Coke. Am feeling good. People seem more optimistic. I machined them together, both loving one another for dear life, now are partners in Gospel exploration and beyond -unto heaven.

British made me promise to advocate the proof of God so I will KoangDeLambe it maybe tomorrow. Should be fun to do. We also talked on psychology and now everyone's mental health is more hopeful -there are cures for most things. Wait for KDL's comic strip.

I am still coding n4s. It looks to be close to success as soon as I properly index the ccT list of lists.

. . .

Today I should get my $100 in. Managed to get cleaned well and showered. Ate roti telur for brunch, now almost 11am. Cola cleaned my teeth, but always rinse it off after a brief time as it is acidic. Am still coding. Rumblings of writing another novel / novella. Not sure I have one in me.

I think it shall be an extension of my flash piece, The Secrets of the Dimension Masters. It will be character driven as the repetitive plot turns over the same frustrations, then reveals a few twists along the way.

I wrote one page and will carry on later tonight. Solved the syntax bugs in n4s but am faced with odd node values. Something gone wrong somewhere. Probably the index assignments. But the algorithm structure seems still to be okay and non-complex.

Finding some odd quirks about the example circuit I'm using. Could be the reason my nodes are wrong. Needs further investigation, how to code quirks like these. Meanwhile I wanna work on my story, SDM. Mom has asked me to make dinner. We'll be having tofu drizzled with garlic oil and soy and baked beans with mince. Dad insisted we get her a coffee so I got the Zus mulberry matcha 3 layer tea.

Things are looking up.

I wrote 1k words of SDM. It's going well so far. Now to switch back to coding. Will write/edit 1k words a day consistently, to finish in 2 months. I usually edit on the fly and sometimes step back after a paragraph and rewrite it. Of course, I also do a once over read thru and edit, plus a final spellcheck and gremlin removal via AI (I rent MS Office for a month). OSC doesn't need these, he's a cut above, just as I am a cut above re-drafters and shufflers. I sometimes wonder how both types of writers exist.

. . .

By request, how to avoid tooth decay. There is no surefire way except to strengthen and build enamel, between brushing regularly. There are 2 ways to do this. Eat less gluten (bread), instead eat toasted oat muesli (Alpen) with fresh milk. Along with this, eat lotsa raw celery and carrots with yogurt. Eat less sugary foods, replacing them with stuff like bitter coffee, matcha, flower tea, etc. When you have cake, don’t eat the icing and if you do eat brownies or jelly beans, things like that, be prompt to brush. Brush with soft dense bristled toothbrushes. Secondly, you can boost your enamel with special expensive toothpastes. I use it and can recommend Colgate gum strength, plaque release.

By request, how to delay early onset baldness. I read an article that worry or stress causes white hairs. Baldness, I have experienced myself, it came with extreme levels of stress and worry. Overnight, I was thinner on my left side, where the worry in my mind was concentrated. So I feel like an authority on balding. Basically, don’t let yourself be without comforts. Jesus is a comfort. So are my works / deeds in his name. I lean on the Lord lots when I’m stressed and I know nothing I lose will be as bad as losing my salvation. To take away minor concerns, you must be productive and sometimes able to tangibly feel the fruits of doing well and doing good. When you make the connection between health or stress-free living and good clean living, you will age slower.

. . .

Just worked out and am feeling good. Had some food earlier to build up muscle mass. May sleep by 3am. Was telling people that my most inspirational thing is my book SuperdereK UnderpantS. It is inspirational and fun to read. Whereas project SDM is somewhat less, being just a thought-provoking sci-fi story with twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment