So my novella may soon be on a bookshelf somewhere in PJ / KL. Am excited for someone to pick it up and read it. And hope they won't destroy or steal it and throw it away. Such are the tactics of the evil witchy Liews.
Am feeling a little sleepy and tender, tho not coughing as much. Had a very light lunch out at the mall, just a Japanese rice cake, so I'll have to get more in shortly. Ate a sausage roll Mom bought and took a shower after getting cleaned well. Feeling more comfortable.
I still have one more copy of 'iS' which I probably will keep for future needs. Am thinking of 100% retiring from writing. Want to do an abridged audiobook of SDU as a guy I met on Quora says they're all the rage -I was behind the times, reading off paper. I did like the smell of a freshly opened novel tho. Maybe always will. Will start tonight, chapter by chapter. There are 10 of them.
. . .
Helped Mom bake / roast some chicken with garlic, butter, yogurt, salt, and parsley. Should be tasty and brown well. My (extended) family is using me almost to the max to stave off old age diseases. I am just 50 years old this year. Remnants of a mind war fought during the time of British rule. Grandpa was a Mensa capable who was oppressed and he amassed lotsa kunchu to carry on the feud. But it's eating our family -just ask any of them, it's hard to hide.
I urged them to drink a little Coke now and then, reduced sugar Coke. Keeps the mind and all body systems a little more alert so things can be warded off or blocked easier.
Now past 6pm and I have yet to find the bugs in net4spice. I know, n4s seems like vaporware but it is actually still being improved / fixed.
. . .
The Liew witches are massing power against the West and by request, there are some things we can do while not breaking prophecy,
1. control currency, beginnings of beast mark taken by Christians eventually
2. control sex, and let it outburst at a later time also via Christians
3. legalize drugs like small doses of coca1ne or marijuana to ease suffering.
I know it might be controversial, but this is a good template for stressing and releasing when faced with telepathy.
No comments:
Post a Comment