Thursday, August 20, 2026

I have this old electric mini naan oven...

When I first made my sourdough bread, I noticed it was moist and rather tasty on its own. Things being the way they are, I was thinking of reviving my little one-man bakery to get the most out of our flour and barley meal.

My recipe consists of,

  1. Oil
  2. Water
  3. Atta flour
  4. Salt and sugar
  5. Milk powder
  6. Yeast
  7. Vitagen (cultured sour milk)

I don't use starters, so the whole thing ferments overnight in my a/c room circa 25C. Then in the morning, I roll the mix into flats and bake them one by one in the tiny oven.

From what I read, not too much oil, and maybe a little bit more water will help the dough rise better.

. . .

Many minds pressing in on me. I need to rest. Will begin coding at 10pm. Managed to get cleaned well. Will shower soon. Had a few games with SeTT's AI. Conservative play wins the day so it seems. Never let the AI get in between your pieces and attack from both sides.

Seems LiLian and her family have problems. They are pleading with God to use supernatural healing as they took hostage certain important people against the new powers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment