The Bible (Revelations) mentions people would use sorcery until the very end. Being sinless does not protect a person from witchcraft as he knows many friends who are a little sinful which is enough to spark fear.
Fear, like a herd of buffalo, causes a mass effect ‘magic’ which can be directed at anyone good or evil. The solutions are simple and many. The best ones, as mentioned before IIRC, are;
1. Have as little to do with money / wealth as possible. This is hard but do not value material things over spiritual things by being a little frugal, and not living luxurious.
2. Have as little to do with sex / women or men as possible. Also pretty difficult, but at the very least, learn to be gentlemanly in all its respects.
3. Jesus told me to tell everyone to think of Him -His was the ultimate sacrifice, one that lasts forever -His words do not pass away. So don’t call for Brother Yap to solve this or that. Go straight for Jesus Christ.
. . .
Switched to Thorium-browser (a fork of Google Chrome). Pretty nice and speedy. I have now tidied my room and tomorrow may head out on a long walk. Feeling sleepy.
. . .
I didn't get to go on a long walk but I went on a medium one instead, to Decathlon to get a new pair of shorts. My regular orange pair had seen better days. Luckily, there was a sale on cotton tees, 10RM a piece. So I spent almost 50RM to get both tee and shorts. They both look great. So my wardrobe now stands at:
4 pairs of home-wear (3 Tarmak, 1 Domyos, shorts, 6 eagle king tees)
3 pairs of out-wear (2 Decathlon 1 Under-Armour tees, 2 Dec, 1 Millet shorts)
1 pair of smart wear (Batik shirt, formal shirt, 1 long pants)
Somehow I don't accumulate much clothes. 8 outfits is all I got. And I tossed out 3 pairs of shorts and several tees that had seen better days, some of them were a bit pricey as well.
Worked out. Was good. Now almost 2am. RISCOS refuses to run Python3 tacked on from RISCOS Direct (RoD). At least the wifi is stable.
. . .
I am going to try to extend Netsurf tonight. I will be adding 2 things to the source, one is an interactive html tag stacker, the second is a JavaScript reporter-linker (to the tag stack). This should work well. I will also do lazy loading as it's much needed.
The idea is that most people visit the same sites and they are worth tweaking for future visits.
. . .
William going mad in the mindspaces again. Someone cheated, deceived and squandered his chances -so he believes. It wasn't a good idea to battle the witchy Asian Liews who know no honor, and now try to hide in my space.
Have downloaded a toolchain for cross-compiling the browser. Not sure how it works. Am supposed to be coding now but the evil telepathy is intruding. Need a rest. Workout earlier went well. Am feeling healthier.
I used AI to identify the entry points to the JS and HTML renderer so things will go faster, what I planned. Now I need to self-design some sort of custom interface to blur off cpu and memory sucking parts so a page may load and be usable on a low end system. Was thinking, a config file generator would be simplest. Syntax unknown.
I think the easiest way is to add CSS and maybe JavaScript connected to the CSS and also add classes to bloated HTML tags. Then run a general turn on-turn off with what we did also exposed in the site config file.
. . .
Went for a run and had yongtaufu for dinner. Feeling better. Celebs came to save me from the average westerner who'd run amok due to the pressures of these end times. 'Many shall be offended and leave the faith'. According to Pastor Aaron ATL on YouTube, offense is primarily due to feeling treated bad by God or His people. Whereas Jesus did warn us of it, and told us not to be troubled or worry. Myself have told many to 'do more stuff' with your life. Buy things you like, learn and contribute code etc. Write a song on your guitar.
Jesus told me, 10 years ago, start buying things you like, especially clothes. The Lord knew what we all are and how we spoil!
No comments:
Post a Comment