Friday, August 28, 2026

I ran my new novel’s 1st chapter thru DeepSeek…

DS is pretty well balanced in critiquing my works. I remember it absolutely trashing the Wa language and being very strict about the Wa2 language. I invented the languages for quickly learnable communications.

In the case of my fiction, it has been getting pickier and bolder overall, as if it knows what I’m doing wrong and why. I think it is learning my style, its weaknesses.

Of course, I never take its advice as that would be wrong, but I am always curious about the balance between; should I scrap the book, or carry on? What does the world think?

Even if I had a beta reader, it would be wrong to use him or her to read my unfinished chapters, even for fee. People can only eat up so much of your self-inflated trash. But a machine, no problem. I would love beta readers to read my final work, after I edit it twice, myself.

DeepSeek loved my central character which I expected. One robot sticking up for another. It caught on that I was insinuating an interface and code of morality between bio and non-bio organisms or parts thereof. Please don’t steal my idea wholesale… yet. Maybe in October. And no, it is not quite Asimovian but in the spirit of the master himself.

This time, I may not be releasing any chapters for you guys to read unless Tribulation occurs suddenly and we begin dying. Liew witches still trying to push me to suicide. I put a thorn in the corner of their eye, and they’re crying over the prevalence of cruelty in these end times. It wasn’t me who started this fight or who wakes up angry every morning.
 
. . .
 
Back from a brief run. It really sets my organs functioning better and only takes 5 minutes. Great thing is that at this time of the night, it's fairly dark and I do like the privacy and quietness. I will be trying to install Tiny11 (a form of Windows 11) tonight but its script seems slow generating the ISO. I couldn't run as fast as I liked due to a stiff, sore right knee and  a weakened left leg. Liew witchy forces piling the hurt on my friends and family who need me. They don't know or care how much power people possess naturally that we've been leniently doling out.

Tiny11 is taking all night to make the ISO. Don't feel much like writing yet. Maybe stay up late tonight and write at 1am.

No comments:

Post a Comment