Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Over 40k people visited this blog on 31st July…

I wonder why? I didn’t gain any fame or recognition as I anticipated, nor any money. Then just a few hours ago, there were blasts of telepathy from certain western nations involved in the Iran conflict, to bully Asians for our alleged sins. Myself included. Powerful genius masers targeted us Chinese in Malaysia to no provocation. Being from Australia did not save me as my teeth were shifted and head tased.

It must be the weariness felt by some of the west towards the witchy war in the mindspaces, that turned their citizens evil / without hope. Many are searching for signs / prophecy. I don’t understand why simply obeying the Bible is so hard after I talk on it virtually every day and night.

It came at a bad time, when I had submitted 2 stories to be published in America. Now it’s turned into evil America. *sigh*.

I am wearing my G-Shock Mudman 9300 solar powered moonphase / compass. This will be my watch from here on, until the Tribulation hits, maybe further thru. Almost 1am. Will work out at 2am. Didn’t accomplish much today. I guess I shall indeed retire from writing and coding as I am becoming less proficient at it.

Still time to write a few more lines of net4spice, try to wrap it up this week.


Fell asleep earlier than usual so I worked out just now. We are disciplining the Liew witchy armies now. They will not be able to eat, swallow stuff. Meanwhile to wait for lunch with the Folks. Managed to get cleaned okay, showered, brushed etc.
 
...
 
Went for a walk in the park with Mom. Sun did us good. American kids deceived by the Liew witches attacked. Some of us are attempting to stop the bleeding of souls into Hell. I don't really care anymore but I guess for Jesus sake, I will play along. I doubt the Liew scourge of 6 will ever give up and have probably started again elsewhere.
 
After the walk, we had MiXue bubble tea. It's really hot out -sapping.
 
Took a shower. One of my toes is a little tender but with some Dettol it should heal well soon. I am writing the first story of my inspirational collection. 10 Inspirational Stories by C K Yap. Call me unimaginative. The writing is going good. But I don't think 3 hours will be enough to finish it. More like another 5 hours straight. It leads down paths to be tackled / chosen with care.
 
In case you missed it, here is my postulated date range for Christ's return, on my Medium: https://medium.com/@chnkngyp/we-did-some-broad-christian-research-af2895a5ec0f?sharedUserId=chnkngyp 
 
...
 
3am. Brushed, worked out a bit, took meds at 1am+. Toe feels better. Need to rehydrate. Been talking to Americans about the superiority of the dollar and to back their elected leader, Donald. Also to disown the Liew witchy army head, the 6-10 people who cheat.
 
Stopped to let DeepSeek analyze my short stories. We had a laugh at how speculative the AI is, leaves no stone unturned and makes some mistakes.
 
We talked about war, money, and influence, also commodities. They are interlinked with power and democracy / freedom. At least people stopped hitting one another. 
 
...
 
It's Friday and my toe swelling is going down. I am backed up so took some natural laxatives and drank more water. Managed to clear my plugged up gas but no cigar yet. Comes from yesterday, I guess, when the Asian Liews and American kid witches attacked me out on a walk with Mom. Seems there is no escape from evil in these end times. Have been thinking of fading back for a while and just doing my hobbies.
 
I did further tidying work, now almost midnight. Will work out soon. My backup PC is now on the other side of my room, connected to Grandma's old TV. Now I just have the pre-loved ThinkPad and its second hand NEC display to one side of my table. The Handycam is also placed off it, by the TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment