I am very confident it will produce better play. Meanwhile Liew forces are being shut down harmlessly as possible and the royals being protected. We still need to do a lot of work as the family of 6 bears down on important western concerns.
Need to address what is true and false prophecy. Just like many are called and few selected, prophecy which you may be handed is really that which affects many thru a very few, so normally, just let it take its course. Logic being, that you would not have much chance as many were called and few, selected.
But what if it's me? You may ask. The way I did it was to talk it over with my friends and family, decide what part I had to play in it. As for me, I simply passed the prophetic item to someone I trusted since anyone could do it and I wasn't able much.
As for the religious hustlers -they will come for you even thru spirit. Bible says 'test the spirits'. This seems straightforward yet uncommon and difficult to judge as mostly we believe in being visited by angels. But the easiest way to test the spirits is simply to apply pressure to them. Make them talk and answer truthfully, tell them things and ask them to explain. It's really just common decency -whether they have it.
And I must comment on 'Wide is the road to perdition and many enter thereof'. This just means that it is easy and common to do nasty things. But my testimony, and this is from yesterday, is that it is just as easy to make up with God, to resume your duty He made you for, to swallow your pride and change, not to make the same mistake, listen to Jesus / Mohammed / Gabriel -what have you.
. . .
Was reading up on perpetual calendar watches. Was amazed they have a gear train with over 100 parts, extra over the normal timekeeping. But to get that in a Kinetic would cost close to 3kRM. Even with 30% off, it would be close to 2kRM which is over twice my budget.
My new Kinetic has a blue sunburst dial -my only blue dial but not my first. I sold my Seiko Solar diver as it was unappealing (like the Tuna) and being attacked by thread strippers. I had to let it go after paying to have the crown changed -I am a little moral, I guess. I let go my Kinetic after having the capacitor changed. Only thing wrong with it was a rusty power-check button spring which I couldn't get fixed on budget. A costly counting pennies mistake.
No comments:
Post a Comment