By request, here is the link to the book I wrote, containing some excerpts from Dr W K Chu and is thus not for profit.
And on the 5th September 2026, the ABY had something to say about Rabbi Jonathan Cahn's fight on his flight in which he was assaulted (as per his YouTube video)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZIOzzL3Xfkm82aavlb_LuHs8GmrcLCZQ/view?usp=drive_link
The sutra in question is 8f in case you're wondering. I don't know how it's related -it doesn't seem related. Hopefully the good man himself will confirm if 8f had anything to do with his experience!
. . .
I rushed out today’s KoangDeLambe comic strip, realizing I was late. Helped Dad take grandaunt’s helper to clinic. Came home to warm pasta soup leftovers and a cup of yogurt that was comforting. Showered and changed. Ready to do some coding on SeTT’s AI. I need to push all moves into a board state, represented by a 64 char string. Sliced into 8 segments, I will regex over them and compare indices of friendly and enemy pieces based on 2 criteria, clump or stump.
Both are complex conditions and I think I know what to do. Circa 10pm. Feeling a little sleepy.
Brushed, took my meds, worked out and now am planning coding.
. . .
Just finished sweeping chores and am waiting for my Kinetic. Got the pin hammer ready on my desk to size that bracelet. Hope I get it right and the watch is as described. Tomorrow, I will pay back Shopee (I borrowed for this very impulsive / audacious purchase). A Kinetic is often a one-watch collection as it needs care-for every day and was what made me fall in love with it in my 20s.
I met my church online this afternoon. It was great to hear from them. I do wish I could participate more but right now I am feeling a bit lethargic and feel lazy to head out. Honestly -for some reason.
. . .
Did my mopping chores and helped make a tomato salad for dinner, with takeout duck and leftover rice. The watch came a little late but it came nonetheless. I took 4 links off the bracelet and moved the micro adjust inwards. Fit is very comfortable and stable tho the watch is very heavy. I suspect it has a weighty sapphire crystal as tapping it rings dull.
Managed to get cleaned well just now and brushed. Had a roti telur for breakfast. Will be heading out in a few hours to pay my Shopee bill. Feels odd owing people lotsa money. More than I would carry in my wallet. Now almost 11am. It's Sunday and time for another KoangDeLambe comic. This one will be on my witchy neighbors, the Liews and the various times they laid prophecy on our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment