I have been pursuing my idea of a 2D Turing Machine for some time. Last night, circa 4am, I began thinking clearer and have it fleshed out on Google Docs. It ties in neatly with my original idea that such a machine would achieve sentiency -a perfect AI.
It's a rather short paper and I don't think it'll go further than 3 pages. Have to help my author friend now, who is swamped by telepathy from kids and Liew witches, asking about her book and giving it bad reviews in mindspace. How odd.
Managed to get cleaned well and brushed. Showered. Had chicken rice for lunch, bought by the folks. Seems they bought the wrong type of check to pay for the new car. And it has started raining cats and dogs. The haze is pretty bad but the air may be cleaner after this. Haven't worked out since yesterday. Maybe in the evening.
Had my orgasm and am feeling healthier tho under the press of many nerves (people). May work out at 3pm. I also finished my 4 page computation paper and published it on KoangDeLambe.com/blog.html as a PDF. Could this simple work be my ticket to better things? Liew witches continue to harass those around me / connected to me. We do good work no matter what happens.
Increasingly, I believe ABY 8e 'The computer, the press, and the persistence of proverbs' to be about KoangDeLambe -my personal website which I pay for, monthly. The press being its blog, and the proverbs being Master Koang's wisdoms. KDL is my home and I will succeed there.
Workout went well. Am feeling invigorated. Can sense someone ill near to me. It is sad when you can no longer exercise, for then it is a downward path to diseases of all sorts. Later, will resume coding SeTT's AI enhancements and that would be all for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment