By request, friends have asked me how to deal with attacks by the Liew witchy scourge. I knew, from young, that they were punitive, even as they judged me for my minor transgressions. It was a whole school of people who were moral and even some were enforcers of morality.
Now in middle age, and suffering from wounds by the Enemy witches, they piled onto me which shouldn't be the right thing. So there are just 3 things we can do together (I am not angry with anyone),
- Sometimes life is good sometimes life is bad -it is a cycle.
- The prosperous continue in their prosperity.
- The one who fights first always loses.
Realizing that you have to go thru bad to get good, evil gives way to light but light comes in the morning. When you are in the autumn of your life, the light is less vibrant but the darkness, still the same. It is a time to gather, harvest all you have done and those you know, to reach out for help -be gentle and kind, it a time of decline.
Realizing that you have prosperity. By now, even I have some nice clothes to wear, and that wealth, pushed, generates wealth. Do not mis-spend / overspend / give in to greed; neither be stingy or become a hoarder of funds. When others see you are prosperous and you spread prosperity, they will help you. Everyone loves prosperity -do not forget.
Realizing that he who takes the high ground tends to win is always good. The moral high ground specifies that we absorb harm. I have a hand which is always being attacked, a damaged head always being pounded, but these aches and pains, borne selflessly, give me the high ground. And what I say, people will do provided I stand in front of the harm myself. Stand together with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment