Sunday, September 6, 2026

I'm raising money...

I will be selling my ABY sketches for something like 1kRM. I know this value is low. They could go for 10x that but the economy is rather slow. Of course, I plan to provide the I-Ching-ABY to the people interested in the sale.

It's always nice to think of what I would do with the extra 1k. It could buy me a used Mini. Or maybe a Seiko perpetual calendar watch. But truthfully I don't really need anything tho would love to pamper myself with something new.

We handled the witchcraft problem with great efficiency, just using non-violent methods. Hope they continue to work thru the Tribulation.

Worked out a little more intensely, ate supper, drank a latte. Now circa 2am, am wide awake. Coding work still unfinished. Talked to church members who needed help. Small matter. Just differences in upbringing. We all love Jesus the same.

Wearing my old faithful Mudman Solar on matching NATO strap. I guess this is my Tribulation watch after all. More on this later...

. . .  

By request we have to learn 2 things, how to run people's thoughts backwards and to intersperse red tape thru our dealings in and out of the mind. It is dead easy,

1. Running people's thoughts backwards is sensing their next thought and turning it back down their throat, which means to think it on their behalf and let them swallow it. I hope I am being specific as this is something one must practice.

2. Red tape is simply getting a few people you know (and there can be an overlap between groups), to slow down the progress / ingress of the witch by sometimes, at intervals, pointing the witch round the long way, not in loops, but the scenic route, if you know what I mean.

Both can be done secretly / silently so the witch doesn't know. If she finds out, then we bleed her a bit.

. . . 

The Mudman 9300 Solar is a huge black resin and rubber watch. Half the dial is solar panel. Pretty cool. And it has the requisite moonphase display. It is pure function over form. Many people wear G-Shocks because they're affordable and tough. Those who don't earn much money. I guess I fit thereabouts myself.

Earlier, I spoke on the several things that make a watch dear to a person -how it is a very personal choice. Here are the top 3 LOGICAL considerations, and they are not what most think, 

1. One looking at a watch (at least myself), measures the dial width to the case thickness. This ratio is very important and often overlooked. Some call it wrist presence. Of course, the dial must justify the thickness as well by its design / complexity etc.

2. What you buy most of all is essentially what powers the watch / complications. You pay for what you can't see sometimes, but knowing that it is all good gives you that feeling you wanna wear it. Just like a chunky novel, people tend to think a thicker watch is value for money and a ultra thin one is ultimate luxury.

3. Patek says you only look after their watches for the next generation. This is true. Don't buy a watch you can't stand to hand down. Many will say, collect, don't invest. But investment is one of the things you did as a watch buyer -you invested in your own success / happiness. Investment is natural.

I had a brief foray into the 36mm category and found it irritating. I couldn't wear a smart watch either because what's inside bothered me. Nor could I pull off Dad's RT Airspeed chrono, knowing it was a luxury mechanical stopwatch. I didn't like wearing my Aqualand because I don't dive. I don't wear my other Casios because they're functionally poorer, tho svelte. 

Having said that, I do like my very shiny Edifice quartz chrono also on matching NATO. My dressy piece. Unlike some watches, this one does not hide that it is big and bling. You can see rainbows in the markers and dial tracks. A strikingly bold design.

I plan to have one other watch. Maybe also a Casio of some sort.

. . . 

Airing my room this morning. Must have slept almost 5 hours. Managed to get cleaned okay. There will be a sequel. Brushed and am ready to surf for affordable watches.

Spent all afternoon browsing watches online only to decide I will just complete the collection with my old plastic Casio tank on faux lizard. Looks decent enough. I am now on a fully Casio rotation. Managed to get cleaned well at last and am feeling comfortable. Washed up so I don't have to use a new set of clothes. I only have 5 sets to last over 2 days.

Seems we need a new plan as well -how to get rid of the Liew witchy 6 who are stirring up trouble everywhere with impunity. Jesus says to just let them do it. Trouble is, those they hurt are hurting me to fight for them. Either way, I lose. 

. . . 

Okay, a more foolproof plan is in the works. We will set up thought resonators using the above technology (running thoughts) and place them so we can funnel the Liews subtly onto certain people / places / activities / emotions, etc. A thought resonator is simply a collection of people who spread love or hate -I recommend love. LiLian and co. are not fully evil or do not want to be known such yet, so love should work. There needs to be groups who suck love out of the air as well. Then both, working together form a channel. This will be the job of geniuses and white witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment