Friday, September 4, 2026

Was out for a walk…

I did the Asia Jaya to Taman Jaya walk in the sun this afternoon. It was good to go on a walk, catch some rays. Unfortunately, British dissatisfaction followed me, the old wounds from the witchy Liew 6 and their role in 7-7 and 9-11. Happens I know them, as neighbors in 1/38. Of course, now I live further away, among poorer folk in the shoebox.

I wore Dad’s RT Airspeed chrono out. It satisfied my craving for a luxury watch, upwards of $2k. Don’t think I will be buying any further watches. 

. . . 
 
Fell asleep last night without working out. The long walk must have tired me. This afternoon, will be at the mall for lunch. Will be wearing the Airspeed chrono which seems to be running +3s/day which is good. UK forces stirred up by the Liew witches, now suffering from stroke. We should have given them a worse stroke but we were kind.
 
The results of being kind to Sith like the Liew six. Well you can count the damage yourselves.
 
This afternoon, circa 2pm, time to code n4s. 
 
Found out I had to make another pass over the circuit connectors (wires) for it to fully fill in the nodes. Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Say a component is below a wire, then later under it, it would fill in a different node. So far it does not work yet -wondering why.
 
Managed to get cleaned well and am feeling comfortable. Smart westerners realize fighting God is pointless and painful. The Lord bless these brave and humble-hearted ones, fighting up from populaces seeded by the enemy (LiLian and co.). Many broke free of her spells today and nothing much was damaged thanks to my friends who moderated it. I am still adamant that our kindness will be lost on the Liew Sith. I would be Windu-ed out the window by force lightning and my arm sabred off. Well, that battle is years ahead.
 
The circuit nodes are filling up nicely except for 3 nodes which I think were left out by the iterator for some non-general reason. Will have to think. There shouldn't be special cases. Yea, there is an omission I neglected to account for. Will do it tomorrow. Work out at 1am.
 
By request of His Majesty, the Sultan of this state, I am to write about 2 things, the first is 'Shahada'; 
 
To return to Islam after leaving the faith, you simply need to sincerely renew your Shahada (the declaration of faith) with a firm commitment in your heart. [1, 2] 
 
The second, which His Majesty recommends to other religions is just repentance, for; 
 
Calling someone "Raca" (or racca) does not automatically lock you out of heaven forever, but Jesus used it as a shocking warning to show that words of hatred carry the same spiritual guilt as murder. 

These I took from Google AI. So please confirm it with your Imam or Pastor. And we all know that it pertains to the witch LiLian Liew of the family of 6, house No. 6 in Petaling Jaya.

Please do not attack and 'open' others because you need bodies to blame. And according to the Law of Malaysia, these will very soon be considered a crime and be subject to prosecution.

Now, John, it's time to end the unlawful grabbing of a person to feed to the evil.

. . .

Worked out at 1:30am. We explained the difference between Zionism, Christianity and Islam. How we must accept God has a 'people' -favorites, that Christians have Messiah, and Moslems simply worship the current state of heaven's configuration -which is Allah. Yea, religion has morphed over the ages from the Law, to the Christ, to Allah. And I wish to reiterate, that to wash one's self clean is behooved of every believer of every Abrahamic religion, also those who practice a way of life (Buddhism).  

Gabriel is the messenger of God to all the faithful, he does not lie, just update his knowledge of heaven. Much of the Koran is taken out of context because i t does not regress itself from what is more important.

The Christian and Jewish religions are no less correct. There is a need to keep watch over the feasts and seasons and the temple to be; just as there is a need to commune and communicate with Jesus. But we can look to Islam to confirm we are on the right track, not used as a punching bag for spiritual anger.

Washing a soul clean is just finding those areas which still fight God within ourselves, and reduce them with a view to substituting these habits and feuds with something positive.

. . .

Almost 2am, Think I need another mic. But it's not urgent. A sort of instrument mic. Been playing with Waveform free and recorded David Bennett's 'See you Again' as a sound test.

No comments:

Post a Comment