Wednesday, May 22, 2024

My web browser project may come true…

I am working to get Python3 set up on my Pi4 running RISCOS. This is to begin coding my modular browser. I had previously made one for iOS which was serviceable and fast. But that was 12 years ago on a 3gs. Now a full fledged interactive one is coming for this much neglected, cult OS from the UK. Just takes some patience and hard work, this isn’t data science, and soon I will have a working program. More later…

Python3 downloaded and working at last. There was a server congestion issue I think. Now to get Qt5 and its webkit engine. But it’s time for lunch and to so some work over at the new house.

Arrived at the new place. There was a hujan panas or sun-rain which is thought to be an omen of evil. Ate chapfan, mostly veg, tofu, and beans. Also had bird eye peppers which I promised to talk about to the westerners as they are very healthy. Soon more people will eat Asian peppers.

Put on a/c as it will be an hour till Mom arranges her arsenal of kitchen wares. Will make a start on the web browser later, even if Qt5 is still jammed up. I can input-output text first and check security certs. We are breaking nerves en mass among the evil horde. For the 666 Liews it’s permanent damage with acid burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment