Monday, May 20, 2024

Planning my spending…

I haven’t been buying much lately. Just some guitar accessories and a pro volleyball for Sis’ birthday. Therefore have saved quite a bit of money. Can’t think of anything to add to my possessions before I might be raptured, or in any case, possessions won’t matter much anymore.

I would like a pair of Shure earphones. Just the basic model. Will check Shopee…

Shures are over 600RM. Crazy money. Was thinking of my archery sight. I think the marking widths do matter, not just the heights. There should be a formula for it. Maybe proportional to theta or the angle of view.

Feeling better this morning after a light breakfast and workout. Surfed Shopee and found nothing very good to buy. My usual stores are low on stock of desirables. Worked on my bow sight, simplifying it greatly by the distance-deformation relationship. All it needs is a pin or a mark of sorts. Now I need to attach it to the riser. Maybe later tonight.

Dad is away, painting the grille of our new house. He should be back for dinner. Just relaxing in a/c while the witchy evil ones attempt to prove they own the future. They are now trying to pop small things up and say it’s a sign. Nobody supports them anymore.

I got one more read on Medium today, maybe on my bow sight post. So excited. The elect will be popular on social media, and online. Talked a lot in mindspace and solved a big longstanding issue, dividing the wheat fruits from the thorn grasses. I mean, those who deserve heaven now, from those who need Tribulation testing and refinement. Now we are lessening the burdens on those who madly rampaged through the mind, one last chance, William and Harry et al. Make it count!

No comments:

Post a Comment