Thursday, June 13, 2024

A long and early day…

Was up at 3am after a good sleep on sedatives. Yesterday, we dismantled the Liew witches’ lies and false teachings that had ensnared generations of telepaths. I’m still unsure if it should happen right now, before the seas start churning and the sky rolls up, but maybe we need some time to fully stop the trailer truck. And my part is just the first contribution of many.

Managed a brief run, pre 5am, when it was quiet and cool outside. Don’t feel like doing any work, just caring for my health which is poor. Took some hits from the witchy Asian 6, lashing at Christians everywhere in search of a way in to foil God’s plan. Taking Mom to hospital soon. More later…

Will be wearing my JP1060 out as it looks more cheerful and busy -what I need for today. Battery should last another 4 years since changed early 2023.

Am working on my guitar booklet now. Have to think simple and use what’s readily available. My color highlighters and Kurecolor marker, my piano song, “Polynesian Love Crime”.

Flare up in the UK, with common British folk taking revenge on Asian Christians, due to the carnage from the witchy Liew forces. We beat them back, having no choice other than to die one by one in torture, pillars of our community and shepherds of the flock in the mindspaces and out.

Tomorrow, I may not be able to head out on my own as Dad and I have errands to run. Now the Americans have been roused up by Harry. Wonder what they want from poor little me?

No comments:

Post a Comment