Monday, June 17, 2024

Back from psych clinic, going on a walk through KL…

My monthly Arip jab at psych clinic is over for yet another month. Angels say it will be my last jab before something significant happens. Planning to trudge through Kuala Lumpur this afternoon. Not sure what to wear. Can’t wait for fresh funds next week. Even so, my stash will only add up to a meager 1.35kRM.

With the telepathy ramping up on me, it’s impossible to make any money, but then the witchcraft will drop sharply, suddenly, and the rapture will occur. The timeframe for the emancipation is bordered by escalating wars and cheating / unfairness, also an alarming increase in natural disasters.

Managed to install Arch Linux on the Kabini connected to our TV downstairs. I chose KDE Plasma desktop which is running great tho it takes over 500MB extra RAM. I have to take stock of my clothes again:
  1. gray vented front shirt / green yoga pants
  2. blue M&S shirt / orange vented pants
  3. white M&S shirt / green cotton pants
  4. white UniQlo shirt / green hiking pants
  5. gray FotL shirt / beige cotton pants
  6. gray stripe shirt / white basketball pants
  7. white Eagle King shirt / gray surf pants
I have one outfit per day of week despite Dad absent-mindedly taking over some of my clothes. Need to grab back one of my Eagle Kings. I now have spare clothes to match:
  1. red running shirt
  2. black running sleeveless
  3. black tennis shorts
  4. white raglan sleeve
Will pair the raglan with my UniQlo jeans. Maybe retire the tennis shorts and give the red shirt to Dad. I also have Cookman pants and a linen shirt to go. Well that’s that out of the way at last!

More signs of the end times: precarious political instability, human rights infringements, authority abuse, gay rights gaining support, poverty -real hardship on the streets, rich getting richer and not giving back out of an offensive jeering public, constant threats of nuclear war, inter-religious violence, prevalence of ‘tonics’, scams, violent attacks on public figures out of jealousy, sham marriages among celebs, etc.

This points to one thing: everyone feels unsafe, in mindspace, and are coping poorly. A bit of a twist. It was supposed to be more to do with the Jewish temple, not telepathy-witchcraft from an evil family in Malaysia. ‘The days be shortened for no flesh might survive’. 

Was thinking I’d give Mom my Pi4 and use my pre-loved ThinkPad and iPad 10 at the new place. Will donate the Kabini rig and Aspire to charity, use the iPad 5 in the hall and dining as a recording / recipe station.

Thinking I may walk tomorrow, early after my workout. Will take my hat and my Protrek. Not sure where to go as it will be Awal Muharram holiday. Decide later. Can’t work much so am trying to install Gentoo on the Aspire after I shrunk the Windows partition by half. It’s slow going as even that is being partially prevented by faulty thinkers and desperate good-timers. These are truly times of troubles and sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment