Monday, June 10, 2024

I’ve been busy, whacking Liew witches, inventing various notations…

Today, nothing went as planned. I didn’t write my stories or draw more of my YA graphic novel. I have yet to run. Maybe later this evening. Also didn’t head out on my own but followed the folks to the shoebox house where I vegetated. Got upset by a phone call from the ‘ministry of communications’ accusing me of breaching cyber laws and filing a police report, then calling me ‘stupid’ before hanging up.

I did however, sort of invent a form of shorthand and easier to read piano notation. Now I’m working on my guitar notation which goes by patterns up from 3rd fret and up from 5th. I will be referencing chord patterns on piano and adapting them to these 5 frets. And that’ll be in my book, published on Amazon for $1.99 in just a few days.

We shrank the Liew witches’ brains after they refused to stop attacking. It produces an uncomfortable feeling but isn’t life threatening. Wish they would give up. And what has really happened to Kate Middleton? Not to mention MH370. I’m sure we are on the cusp of the 6th seal this 2024. And I wish I would be taken up from this tribulation in my mindspace. More later…

Will do some room / desk cleaning tonight and write my guitar beginner’s booklet afterwards. Started by emptying my overflowing waste basket. Want to move lots of stuff into storage, throw odd stuff away. I have 2 large boxes. Will start before dinner.

So the cleanup work went well and I can rest an hour before noodling on my Keystation Mini. Found out CD players use 4-5 times the power of a record player. Talked about the existence of God being something written on our souls as much as a person likes his own nose yet knows a nice(r) nose than his or her own. Yet God MAY NOT be so clearly seen in perfection, BUT in seeing and seeking perfection, we glimpse something divine, and it is a part of us. Why would anyone discount such? Pieces of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment