Monday, July 8, 2024

Runner's knots, expensive apparel, more writing, saving the world...

This morning, I discovered an extra 2 lace holes in my Decathlon running shoes. Maybe these will stop my laces slipping off and give me better rebound. Must try it tomorrow. Was thinking of getting a pair of Hoka Speed Goat trail runners which are nimble, sleek, and colorful but they're about 600RM. 100RM over budget. I often wear my Oakley Plazmas nowadays which are $170 shades. Perhaps an eye-catching shoe will be "too much" and I will never wear it?

I am progressing on to story #6 this afternoon, "Emerald", a tale of umm... what can I not spoil for the reader? Legendary love that transcends the gulf of time? Then I have to write 2 tomorrow, and the final 2 on Wednesday. 10 stories in a week.

British forces pressing me to do my worst to them but they are worried about its effects. I should do a powerpoint on the balance of power. In brief, it is not against flesh and blood that we strive but the gods, fallen gods behind the sinful (disobedient) sorcerers that manipulate the UK against China, maybe India and Pakistan too. We may all think we're very clever only to find our hands tied who do not care for gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment