Friday, July 12, 2024

Staying alive…

…As the Bee-Gees used to sing. Haha. Yea, to stay alive in these trying times is hard, near impossible even. But to have a life is easy as there are so many in mindspace, kindreds. Been talking down kids and babies influenced by the witchy Liews, innocents turned into sin machines that destroy heart and flesh. Using some simple suggestion illusions / machines. Liew 6 almost recovered from their trachea perforations which we’ll give out on the half hour as they use Satan to heal.

Many kids like my games, especially coin and dice. They are modifying the rules and soon we’ll all have a good time playing. I will give STT to my cousin to use in her child education career. We should be leaving to fetch her soon. Used some hair gel so I look tidier without a haircut. Also my chin and mustache are trimmed nicely.

Decided to wear my jeans and flannel shirt to the reunion get together next week. I need something not to stand out so much as wearing Cookman pants. May alternatively wear my casual karate belt and QS tee. Or maybe just go in regular street attire. Says much. But these are the options.

My Linux laptops are both running Rocky. And I have found rocky wallpaper tiles for them. The old Aspire netbook is in my new room at the shoebox while my favorite used ThinkPad is upstairs in our old detached, and also dual-boots Windows 10 Professional. I have an iPad in both rooms, 5th and 10th generation. As backup, a Pi4 SBC. Quite happy with Rocky Linux. Can recommend running it with KDE Plasma Workspaces, as a free desktop workstation that can compete with Windows and MacOS. Tonight I’m looking for a basic Linux DAW for my AKG Ara mic.

Failed to get a good capture of my bamboo flute in OcenAudio. I need a different room, maybe, as there is a lot of reflection in mine of the sharp notes and moving the mic about, the recording sounded flat and uninteresting. I may lower the gain and reduce the distance. Not sure where to point the mic along the flute.
 
Was just thinking you get what you pay for. My 12" ThinkPad (used) is much more luxurious compared to my Aspire netbook even though it came out 3-4 years earlier and is not supported by Windows 11 and up. No way I could afford one new at circa 5kRM. And I am wondering if I should wear a watch to the family gathering -and which should it be?

Decided to wear a humble dress watch, my Casio MQ-27 tank on faux lizard as my QZ10's sude strap probably shouldn't get sweaty on the public transport / walk to town. Looks sharp and nondescript.
 
May not be carrying my waist pouch on get-together day as my pants have lots of pockets. Wear a non-descript generic tee with my Cookmans.

No comments:

Post a Comment