Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Buying things again…

I have a few hundred RM to spare and am browsing Shopee. I most probably will not be computing much in the months ahead. A laptop and iPad are all I need. Also not  buying more watches or clothes and shoes. The last thing I got was my Bible cover off Shopee and a discounted Yonex shirt from Sports Direct.

I may visit KLCC on to BB later. But will probably stay home due to the possible heatwave and the lack of nice cheap things to buy.

Wearing my Q&Q solar 20bar diver on Zulu. It’s a 43mm wide watch with a plastic monocoque case and push pull crown. Slightly domed acrylic crystal. At the time, it cost circa 240RM. Now inflation has pushed the price to around 340RM.

Yet to finish coding CHR. Maybe later, around lunch.

I’m recording some music thru my new Boya mics and am very satisfied. Can’t wait to mic Mom’s piano playing this weekend. Toying with the idea of writing a few songs but I’m mostly retired. Maybe just for fun one of these days. Haven’t been coding. But YES, I’m retired, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment