Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Coding moves into touch up stage…

CHR has taken a long time to mature as a writer’s aid. Today, I wrote in the POS and sentiment comparison code but the if statements are a bit too rough so no related lines from the outline file were displayed. I am going by sentiment deviation, then checking on POS noun, verb and adjective coincidences. This is easier and faster to code.

I bought a Baseus USB 3.1 to USB C adapter for 29RM. I can now access my Boya wireless mics from my laptop. Recorded a bit and it sounds good. Have to break here and talk to expats for a while. There are signs something big may occur in the world and they want God’s word on it.

Liew witches collide with our saved super group. Took some hits. They are unrepentant and godless. I’m not smart enough to cage them or to think of solutions that make them happy, people without honor or purpose for existing. Maybe we can blank their hearts every time they collide?
 
Finally, some POS results but the related lines are all blank ones. I must have a bug or two left to squash. Took my meds and will turn in by midnight probably.

Brushed. Almost 12am. Fighting off the Liew witches with almost everything we’ve got.


It’s morning, mid week. Worked out briefly. Feeling good. Another session later tonight. Debugging and tuning going slow. At least the code is laid down and the algorithm finalized. Coming under some attacks from the Liew witchy 6 still.

I crushed the bugs effectively. There were a lot of mixed up lists / arrays / indices. Now for the tuning bit. It needs some loosening here and at the same time, some focusing there. Otherwise the related search results will be either 100% similar or totally absent as I now have. But it’s almost time to head over to the Shoebox and install Linux on my netbook.

Managed to get Xubuntu up and running. It takes almost 1GB less RAM than KDE Plasma 6 / Rocky Linux. Somehow it also has better sounding audio (pulseaudio on pipewire 1.0.5). I use Edifier R19U digital speakers. Getting Aspire to light sleep was easy, just edit the options list in /etc/systemd/sleep.conf.

Almost time to head back to the old place where I am eagerly experimenting with Lynx within a python wrapper.

Almost time for dinner. Later dropping off food at Sis’ place. I got duckduckgo results in my Lynx wrapper and am still deciding how to frame the results for fast access. Meanwhile will tune CHR.

CHR is tuned and bug free at last. But more testing needs to be done to set the ERR margin which was guessed at 0.025 and seems to work well. I have uploaded the script to FreeLunch.my/apps just now.


No comments:

Post a Comment