Friday, August 23, 2024

Going on another long walk…

May head out this afternoon. 2 days ago I walked to Digital Mall. Today, I want to go down to Kuala Lumpur. Nothing much to buy, just have a small meal. Will set off around 3pm.

Sorted my pouch. I now carry in the main compartment:
  1. Swiss Army Knife
  2. Keys
  3. Space Blanket
  4. Big wallet
  5. Flexible ruler
  6. Nokia phone
And in the side compartments:
  1. Pilot multi-pen
  2. Notepad (small)
  3. Lighter
  4. Earbuds
  5. Rain poncho
  6. Mask
  7. Serviettes
News of a sinkhole in the Jamek area of KL that claimed the life of an Indian tourist. Not sure how safe traveling around is anymore. Kinda put a dampener on my plans to visit the city today. I may head over to Kayu later, instead. Mid afternoon and the folks are still not home. Liew forces surging through the minds of guilty people, having lost much of their magic due to action earlier.

May head out at 5pm. Walk for an hour or so. Found a small case that just fits my Boya mics, lying around my room. No need to buy one.

I now have 500RM saved. 450 in my wallet and 300 to spend over September. Half of the disposable will go to my website fees EOM.


Still raining so I went for a quick run instead of walking. The road was slick and I couldn’t make top speed. Really love my road-running shoes and trail runners as well, tho I seldom have them on. Feeling fitter and well regulated.

Wrote my final Substack and Medium posts. Paying my final FreeLunch.my fees soon. Next year should see a different world / ballgame. I hope to still feature but possibly will not.

Took a shower and changed. Am coding CHR now. Dinner will be late. Am thinking of something nice to own again, besides my Boya mics. Maybe I can get it on Shopee during prevention downtime.

Time to jumpstart CHR’s final stage, the RBSEJ x, x—, x++ algorithms in terms of POS and Sentiment. I have coded all the loops and conditions and extracted the NLP data but a strong Asian prevention team is onto me, chaperoned by Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment