Monday, October 7, 2024

A five and a tenner, and a business…

I could soon go into business having spent just 15RM or $5. I remember at the JT Foxx seminar / workshop back in 2015 or thereabouts, Jason Evers talked about himself and his mate going into business washing windows in Florida, for just $12 or something incredible like that. He soon built up a company actually EMPLOYING people to wash roofs and windows with pro equipment. Talk about rags to riches.

Mine is a tennis wall idea that uses plastic mesh and air tubes. I want to turn every driveway gate in PJ into a tennis wall. Well, maybe not every one, just a few a day. Just ordered the air tubes and will be scouting out suitable mesh. I think medium thick and stiffish mesh is best but we’ll have to test before buying. No sense wasting money…

In the ABY, today is a good day for inventing stuff. And I have made the first step towards that, no longer just talk.

Dad says he has some plastic garden mesh. No need to buy it. Hope it can somehow lay flatish.

The mesh seems good. I have all my materials now. Today, in the ABY, “the inventor and his conscientious assistant”.




No comments:

Post a Comment