In case I die, here is the PDF for Super Derek Underpants, just roughly edited. There's a lot in it and I hope you all read it thru. It's FREE. >>> Here is the pre-final edit <<< I may add in a bit more about Derek's super kids but at a later date, and Kyoko's shark attack cybernetics as well. It's been fun. Please read and share.
I have finished polishing the final chapter of SDU and also corrected all typos and punctuation mistakes. Took a few hours, breaking for rest, overnight. Yet to begin a full read thru which is a must. Don’t think it will take longer than a day to proof with help from CoPilot as I can read and it can capture faster.
Liew witches enduring some awful nerve damage as they attempt to destroy the world and slave what remains to the beast. We must be strict about their horrendous behavior and forgiving to those who are gentle tho sinful / free-living. This is not a tight ship run by mercs, but a by-choice, sacrifice for one another world. It's time we fished out the weaklings and make them explain, point out the bullies and I will pinch their nerves accordingly.
South Africa won over Korea who were sloppy in front of goal. Worked out and am feeling refreshed. Will begin the proofreading circa noon, up to chapter 5 first, then after a break, up to the end. In July, I hope to resume coding my final app, n4s.
...
Didn't have much urge to edit or read thru my novel. I still have tonight and tomorrow to make any changes, then on Saturday, chores. Got stabbed with pain while discussing 'iS' with some potential readers. My family are slaves to the witchy Liew 6.
Remembered my Medium post on the 'house-father' ABY sutra 9d - fat wallet - SeTT - Grandpa's inheritance synchronicity that happened some month or so back, all on the same day. IIRC, 2-6-26. Jesus said I would get 'money from a house' -a lot of it. And I wanted to analyze it further.
The value of SeTT (ΣεΤΤ) in Greek Gematria is 805. This is from greekgematria.epizy.com
| δολοφονία | 805 | assassination |
Apparently 'Lightning will strike a mountain' --Dr W K Chu
This from Wikipedia (which I donate to),
| 4 | ☳ | 100 | 4 | 震 zhèn | the Arousing, 'shake' | thunder 雷 | wood | east | Spring Equinox |
And I have 500RM to spend and still be okay for the next 4 weeks. I nowadays do not venture out to the mall much on my own, Tomorrow, a brief run thru the park or round the block, depending on the weather. Weekly runs are good for health, working the body's systems and restoring proper function.
...
Was up too late and missed the first half of the match. Dutch won tho, which is what matters. Managed to get cleaned well. Heading out for lunch. Not sure where due to Mom's ulcers. Didn't do any editing or running. Will run before dinner and edit in the afternoon.
Back from the mall, rather tired, so may skip the run and just work out. Did a post on Medium on prophecy here, it’s free but you need to sign up for a Medium account. A creepy coincidence. Jesus may come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment