Sunday, August 23, 2026

Researching Revelations…

They say if you keep at it, you’ll get something from it. I am decoding the part of Rev. where there was war in Heaven leading to the emergence of the 2 beasts. This is in tandem with a publisher considering my flash piece of similar topic.

I feel quite certain I understand the vision John shared and how it will apply to the modern world. Also, signs around when it will occur. I will then sketch it up in a KoangDeLambe comic strip sometime tomorrow or circa midnight. 

Of course, there is no guarantee my story will make it, but it would be a nice coincidence if it did. No guarantee we can understand Rev. fully either.

Now almost 9pm. Will take a rest and code / draw a bit at 10pm.
 
Coding (debugging) is about half done. I need to sort out some more elifs. The latest KoangDeLambe comic strip is up. Go view it if you can. Spent almost an hour researching it and was worried it would not fit on one page.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment